The Company Manager allows a company administrator to change company-related
information within 1010data.
- Company ID
- A unique combination of alphanumeric characters and underscores specifying the ID of
the company. (read only)
- The name of the company.
- Administrator ID
- The user ID of the company administrator(s). (read only)
- The full name of the company administrator.
- Maximum # of IDs
- The maximum number of active user IDs that a company is allowed to own. (read
- Maximum # of concurrent logins
- The maximum number of users in the company that can be logged in at the same time.
- Users (read only)
- A listing of all user IDs owned by the company. (read only)
- Active Users count
- The number of active user IDs owned by the company.
button initiates this calculation.
calculation can be resource intensive. If the company owns many user IDs, this
action could take some time and possibly lock the session.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- The full address of the company.
- Email Address
- The primary email address associated with the company.
- Email List
- A space-separated list of additional email addresses associated with the company.
- Phone Number
- The phone number of the company.
- The version of 1010data the company (and, by default, all users within the company) is
configured to use.
Possible values are:
where x.yz is the specific
version (e.g., prod-6.92, beta-7.36)
Note: The company version is used by default for users who do not have a specific
version set for their particular ID.
- Company Creation Time
- The date (in YYYYMMDD form) that this company was originally
created in 1010data. (read only)
- Previous Time Company was Updated
- The date (in YYYYMMDD form) this company's information was last
updated. (read only)
- User to Create Company
- The user ID of the administrator who created this company in 1010data. (read
- Previous User to Update Company
- The user ID of the administrator who previously updated this company's information.
- Previous Version to Update Company
- The version of 1010data that was used when this company’s information was last
updated. (read only)