This section contains a list of the computed columns created by the Universal
Calculation Library for the lp_calc block, as well as the data each column
The Universal Calculation Library makes many calculations to arrive at the final data
summaries it outputs. All columns computed by the library are prefixed with the text:
Note: This prefix is omitted from the column names in this
dictionary for brevity and clarity of the naming convention.
To see which
columns are added prior to the final summaries, use the notab
- The balance from the previous month.
- The investor balance from the previous month.
- The P&I from the previous month.
- The loss from the previous month.
- The change in loss from the previous month.
- The Cumulative loss on the loan.
- A loan is considered active when the exception field is not equal to
- mod_loss is a boolean column indicating whether the loss on the loan
was due to a modification.
- Contains a boolean value indicating whether a state requires a judge to intervene
- The loss on the loan at the time of payoff.
- Adjusts the payoff_d column to the first of the month.
- The year the loan originated in the format: YYYY.
- The month and year the loan originated in the format: YYYYMM.
- The number of months between the orig_month and the current
- The comb_ltv_clean column is the maximum value of
comb_ltv and ltv.
- The loan has a PMI.
- The loan is a second lien.
- The loan is an Interest Only loan.
- Contains the IO Period as extracted from the loan type description.
- The date of the last IO month.
- A description of the product type based on the interest type.
- The hpa is the home price appreciation calculated as the percent
change in the selected HPI index between origination and the current date.
- Type Flag Columns
- The UCL creates a number of flag columns that indicate the type of loan based on rate
or life span. The following columns will contain a 1 for loans which
fit the description and a 0 for loans that do not: