The Profile tab displays your user information.
The Profile tab is displayed by default when the
User Profile window opens.
The Profile tab
The Profile tab contains:
- User ID
- This field displays the user's username. Typically, usernames start with
your company ID, followed by an underscore (_) and a user
- User since
- Displays the date your user credentials were created.
- Company name
- Displays the name of your company. This is different from your company
- Displays the email address associated with your account. Password reset
emails are sent to this address.
- Edit profile
- Opens a view where you can edit your user information. For more information,
see Edit your user profile.
- Profile picture
- Your user profile picture.