The Macro Language Workshop menu bar provides access to the features and functionality
available to you in the Macro Language Workshop.
Located at the top of the analysis pane in the Macro Language Workshop, the menu bar
provides options for interacting with the Macro Language XML code. Additionally, the history
icons allow you to step backward and forward though changes to the code.
- This menu allows you to perform actions such as loading, saving, and exporting
tables and queries.
- This menu provides access to tools used to review and modify Macro Language XML
code. In addition, you can upload and download query text and access context-sensitive
- This menu allows you to run the Macro Language code in the code editor and select
from various ways to display the results.
- This menu provides tools to help you manage problems and identify issues in the
Macro Language code.
- History icons
- The history icons allow you to step backward () and forward () through changes made to the Macro Language code.